Sri Sri University Admission 2022: Application Form, Admit card, Result, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
SRI SRI UNIVERSITY is one of the well known universities in India which was established under the ACT-2009 of The University. And it came into effect from 2012. The university is located at Cuttack District, Odisha. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar a spiritual leader (Yoga Gugu Ji) who is the founder of the University. There are many courses offered by the university management, architecture, humanities, agriculture, health and wellness, science, literature, osteopathy and performing & fine arts. The official website of the University is www.srisriuniversity.edu.in.
Sri Sri University Admission 2022: Online Registration process is going on. The registration can be done for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the University through Common Entrance Test (SSU-CET). Applicants can apply for Sri Sri University Admission through online mode. The Seat allotment is done on the basis of common entrance test or qualifying examination score. Candidates can visit oh official website @srisriuniversity.edu.in fore more information. On this page the SSU CET 2022 for various UG & PG courses, exam dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, results etc. will be discussed here.
Sri Sri University SSU CET 2022- Important Dates
|All UG& PG SSU CET Exam date||Will be available|
Sri Sri University Admission 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Mode of exam – Offline mode
- All questions are objective type Questions Type (MCQs)
- No negative marking system.
- Total Marks of this exam is 100.
- Exam duration is 180 minutes.
|Name of topic||Number of questions||Total allotted|
|1. General Awareness||25||25|
|4. Subject Knowledge||25||25|
Note – For the applicants seeking to take admission in Dance, Music and Art programs, the SSU-CET will be of practical in nature. To know details visit the official website of the university.
Sri Sri University Admission 2022 Admit Card
Admit card for the entrance exam will be issued to the applicants on the scheduled dates which will be notified on the official website of the university. The admit card will be provided only those candidates who have submitted application form and fees on time. However, the candidate can download their hall ticket from the official website with their login credentials. After download admit card keep is save as it may asked for admit card during admission.
- Bihar Board Class 12th Result 2022 biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in link
- West Bengal SET Result 2022 Scorecard Download Link
- Bihar Fireman Admit Card 2022 download PDF Direct Link
- Rajasthan Forest Guard Application Form 2022-2399 Vacancy
- SBI Clerk Notification 2022 Exam date Eligibility Apply Online
Sri Sri University Admission 2022 Result
The Merit list for all the courses will be released. The university will prepared the merit list based on the marks obtained on the entrance exam. The SSU-CET is conducted for undergraduate, postgraduate and integrated courses. The result of the common entrance exam 2022 will be available on the official website @srisriuniversity.edu.in. All the applicants will be able to check their name in the merit list which will be displayed on the web portal of the university.
Sri Sri University Merit List 2022
- A merit list for Sri Sri University Admission 2022 will be prepared for undergraduate (UG) students based on their marks in the Class XII board/qualifying examination.
- The merit list for postgraduate (PG) applicants will be prepared based on their marks obtained in graduation/qualifying examination.
- Admission in Undergraduate (UG) or Postgraduate (PG) Programmes at Sri Sri University is based on either of (SSU-CET) or the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Those who will get selected will be called for documents verification and then will be given a seat for the appeared exam.
- For admission to the MBA programme, applicants who have scored more than 75% in CAT 2022 or XAT 2022 are exempted from SSU CET. Such aspirants will directly be called for GD and PI.
- For admission to the B.Arch course, 80% of weightage is given to NATA / JEE main score whereas 20% weightage is given to personal interview conducted on the university campus.
- All the selected candidates will be informed via email regarding the Counselling fee and document verification.
Sri Sri University Admission 2020 Registration fee
|For reserved and unreserved candidate||300|
|If apply for more that 1 programme||500|
|Mode of payment||online|
Note – Applicants should keep payment details like transaction ID, date of transaction details as a proof with them.
How to Apply for Sri Sri University Admission 2022
To apply for the admission in various courses offers by Sri Sri University. Applicants need to visit the official website of the university. After visiting the website follow the following instructions carefully.
- Visit the official website of the university @srisriuniversity.edu.in
- Find the option “Apply Now” and Click on it accordingly.
- Select the Level for which you want to apply for from the available options.
- Before registration, a form will open which has to be filled by the basic details of the applicants like name, phone number, email address, course etc.
- Then a complete form will open, fill the details vary carefully i.e. Personal, academic, additional qualifications, examinations, and other details. Also, upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph.
- Complete the payment and submit the details by accepting the declaration.
- Take the printout of the filled form and keep it safe for future reference.
Sri Sri University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the certain eligibility to get admission in the university. The eligibility criteria for SSU CET for Sri Sri University admission 2022 have mentioned below in the table.
Age Limit: – Applicants whose age is more than 35 years are not eligible for admission in PG courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission at Sri Sri University UG & PG
|Undergraduate||Applicants should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 50 % marks|
|Postgraduate||Graduation or its equivalent degree in the respective field from a recognised university.|
Note. The university provides 5% relaxation in the eligibility criteria in case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer) students. And for the physically handicapped and Kashmiri migrants. Applicants should visit the official website of the university to know the required eligibility criteria in their particular they opted for the admission.
Every Year a huge number of students enroll in the University. There are 120 + faculties in the University the teaching pedagogy are deposit to innovate inquisition among the students. The faculty members are exceedingly educated with far-reaching experience in research activities in their respective field of expertise. They are highly enthusiastic to match the tone of the learning civilization that builds curiosity in the students and pushes them to think high esteemed.
|Faculty of Agriculture||View & Apply|
|Faculty Of Architecture||View & Apply|
|Faculty of management studies||View & Apply|
|Faculty of health and wellness||View & Apply|
|Faculty of Arts||View & Apply|
|Faculty of science||View & Apply|
|Faculty of contemplative and behavioral science||View & Apply|
|Faculty of Emerging Technologies||View & Apply|