DHS Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released Notification for the recruitment of various Grade-3 and Grade-4 post. The online application process has started on 8th February 2022. Interested and Eligible candidate are invited for filling up for ANM, Staff Nurse, Multiple Health Worker, Account Assistant and other technical & Non-technical categories under DHS, Assam. They can fill up the application form before the last date. On this article, the important dates, eligibility criteria, and process to apply etc. will be discussed. The direct Link of DHS Recruitment Online Application has given below.
DHS Online Application Form Date
According to the advertisement, the Directorate of Health Service (DHS) Assam, Grade-3 Recruitment, a total number of 1528 vacancies are to be filled. Among them, 907 posts are for Technical category and 621 vacancies are for Non-Technical category. To know the complete details on the vacancy list, applicants are suggested to check the official notification of DHS Recruitment Notification 2022.
As we have mentioned the Online Application Process for DHS Recruitment 2022 Assam has started on 8th February 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the same from the official website of DHS, Assam @www.dhs.assam.gov.in. The last date for online application is 18th February 2022. So it is suggested that the interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the respective post interested and apply before the deadline of online application form of DHS Recruitment 2022. Also check the other details below.
|Name of Department||Directorate of Health Services, DHS (Assam)|
|Recruitment Name||Grade-3 & Grade-4|
|Name of Post||Technical & Non-Technical Category|
|Online Apply started||08 February 2022|
|Deadline of Online Apply||18 February 2022|
|Mode of apply||Online|
DHS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years for Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical category post while the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years as on the application date.
- The Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates according to the state government’s policy.
- Candidate must possess a graduation degree or its equivalent to apply for DHS Recruitment for Grade 3 & Grade 4 Category Technical & Non-Technical Posts.
- A candidate must have a certificate of training in the respective area they want to apply for.
Note: However, to know the different eligibility criteria for different category post please check the official notification accordingly.
Salary scale: All the successful candidate in The recruitment 2022, they will receive a salary scale of Rs 12,000 to Rs 52,000 with a grade of Rs 3,900 as a monthly salary.
Applicants from various categories do not need to pay the application fee for DHS recruitment of Grade-3 & Grade-4 (Technical and Non-Technical) Posts.
How to apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2022
Candidates are suggested to read the advertisement published by the concerned department before online Application. Eligible candidates can apply online via official website of DHS portal. However, the direct link of Online Form ha given below. After visiting the official website candidates can follow the instructions step-by-step to apply DHS Recruitment 2022.
- First of all visit the official website of DHS Assam @dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the Latest New section in the homepage.
- Then a new page will open.
- Again find and click the link *Click here to Apply*
- The DHS Assam Recruitment for Grade-3 & Grade-4, Application form will open.
- Fill in the required information like personal details and educational details and upload the scanned documents.
- Review and check the filled information in the application form.
- Then finally, submit the online application form.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for future purpose.