Burdwan University b.ed admission 2022. The university offers various UP PG courses. In this article, b.ed admission 2021, Online application form, date, eligibility criteria. And how to apply for b.ed degree admission in burdwan university as well as the college which are affiliated to burdwan university 2022 detail information are provided. Read the article to know how to apply online b.ed admission and the direct link for B.Ed Application Form provided below.
- Suggested Article
- Private College Under Burdwan University
- TET Notification 2022
- CTET Child Development and Pedagogy
Burdwan University b.ed online Application
Burdwan University B.Ed. degree program in both regular as well as distance education mode. There are many colleges affiliated to Burdwan University in several districts in West Bengal i.e. Burdwan, Bankura, Hooghly and Birbhum districts. Burdwan University B.Ed admission 2022 will be granted based on the academic performance of the candidate. And the university will not conduct an entrance test to shortlist the applicants. So all the candidate who are interested to apply online for b.ed admission .under the University of Burdwan can fill up the Form before the last date of application form. The link is given below.
Burdwan University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Points
- Applicants who are engaged in any other course part time or full-time job/ research work should not apply for B.Ed in regular mode.
- While filling the application form for B.Ed admission as Regular mode. An aspirant has to select at least 15 colleges in which he/she is suppose to take admission. See the colleges here.
- There are more than 100 self-financed colleges in Burdwan, Bankura, Hooghly and Birbhum districts which are affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
- Applicants should check the B.Ed eligibility Criteria before online apply. It is the duty of a candidate to check the eligibility criteria. After filing up the form the application should paid successfully. If any candidate found ineligible after submission of the form the paid application fees will not be refunded.
- The application form will be available online on the official website of Burdwan University. However, the applicants can pay the application fee in online as well as offline mode.
The application fees is different for the applicants as they apply in regular mode or in distance mode of B.Ed. degree. The different application fee structure is as mentioned below.
|B.Ed course||Application fee|
Burdwan University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Dates
The tentative date for B.Ed Admission in regular mode in the University of Burdwan is given below.
|Online application form Starts||4th week of May 2022|
|Application form last date||1st week of June 2022|
|Application fee payment last date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Publish of merit list for admission||June 2022|
|Admissions as per the merit list||June 2022|
|Direct Link B.Ed Application Form 2022 (upload soon)|
Burdwan university b.ed admission fees
Applicants who are shortlisted in the merit list will be called for the admission into B.Ed degree under Burdwan University. The B.Ed admission fee in the University Of Burdwan is as in the following. In addition to this the applicants should contact the college to know more.
The last year B.Ed admission fee structure are-
|Total Fee in Self- Financed College per year||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Remaining fee to be deposit within six months as installment||Rs, 30,000/-|
|Total 2-Year course fee||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Burdwan University
Applicants should check the Eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Ed degree before application form. The eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor degree of Master’s Degree in any stream arts/ science/music/Fine arts/commerce or any other equivalent degree.
- The applicants must have secured minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree or 55% marks in their master’s degree. However, as per the norms 5% relaxation is given to the SC/ST and PWD candidate.
- The age level should be in between 18 years to 28 years (freshets) and 5 years relaxation given to the PWD Candidates.
Note: The provisional merit list will be prepared by the University for fresher’s based on the grade points in their previous examination. And the details name of examination and the marks percentage concluded as given below.
|Name of exam||Marks percentage computed for selection|
|secondary||10 % marks|
|Higher secondary||10 % marks|
|graduation||15% or 20 % marks|
|Post Graduation||20% marks|
Burdwan university current notice
In the official website of Burdwan University the Updated Notice related to B.Ed admission provides. To check the latest notice of the university check their official website in the notice section. You can check the
burdwan university current notice through the link
|Burdwan University Latest notice|
Burdwan University B.Ed. Admission process 2022
- The university authority will invite the candidate to complete rest of the admission formalities on the basis of the provisional rank list.
- All the applicant need to bring their original documents for verification purpose.
- The seat for B.Ed degree will be allotted only on the basis of rank secured by the applicants and selection of colleges. As he or she mentioned at the time of online application Form.
- And It is necessary to pay the fee in order to secure the seat for B.Ed the admission.
- In-service candidates or any applicants who are looking for b.ed admission in distance mode B.Ed course. They are compulsory to bring the below documents for verification.
- Photocopy of the application form.
- Online fee payment receipt/ NEFT challan/ Bank Challan you paid.
- Admit card of SF or any equivalent exam they have.
- And Mark sheet of SF or equivalent exam
- Mark sheet of UG or pg Exam and
- Certificate and Mark sheet of NCTE recognized program if any
- BU registration certificate
- PWD certificate or Caste certificate
- And Joining letter and Experience certificate (for in-service candidates)