Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) conducts the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) every year for the recruitment of new teachers for the post of Upper Primary and lower primary levels. The upcoming Assam TET will be held in 2022. The date of Application, Exam pattern, syllabus, Eligibility Criteria etc. will be discussed on this page. Read full article to get complete insight about upcoming Assam TET 2022.
Assam TET 2022 Notification Date
The entire candidate who wants to be a teacher in the state Assam must have qualified ATET (Assam Teachers Eligibility Test). Every year Assam TET Exam conducts for the appointment of new teachers in various schools of Assam. The upcoming Notification for Assam TET will be publishing on the official website of SSA i.e. @ ssa.assam.gov.in. The direct link also will be provided on this page below. Candidate should know the important dates and events for Assam Tet 2022.
Application Form Assam TET 2022
To appear in the TET exam candidates need to fill up the application before due date. Willing candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form in order to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants can go through the official website of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan shortly SSA to avail the application form. Also know the important date about upcoming TET Exam 2022.
Assam TET Application date overview
|Name of the exam||Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (ATET)|
|Exam authority||Department of Elementary Education Assam (DEE)|
|Application Process start date||May 2022 (Expected)|
|End of Application date||June 2022|
|Admit card Assam tet||September|
|Date of Exam||End of September 2022|
|Result declare||October 2022|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Official website||@ ssa.assam.gov.in|
The application fee structures for general category and other reserved category SC/ST/OBC/PWD are as mentioned below. Candidate can pay application fee in online via debit card, credit card, net banking, internet banking etc.
|Category wise||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|UR (Gen. Category)||325/||325|
Assam Tet exam patter & syllabus 2022
Assam Teachers Eligibility Test conducts for two papers. I.e. paper 1 and paper. Paper 1 is for primary teachers (class 1 to class 6) and Paper 2 is for upper primary Teachers (class 6 to 8 class). There are 150 marks for each paper and each question each questions carry 1 mark hence the total number of questions is 150 in each paper. In addition there are no any negative marks for attempting any wrong answers. The total 150 questions are asked from 5 different topics. The complete exam pattern of Assam Tet 2022 and syllabus are given below.
Paper 1 syllabus 2022 Assam Tet
|Subject wise||No. Of Ques||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper 2 syllabus Assam Tet 2022
|.No.||Name of Subject||No. Of Ques||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy|
|4.1||Mathematics & Science or||60||60|
Key points of Assam TET 2021
- Candidates need to seat Assam Tet exam offline.
- Exam duration is 150 Minutes for each paper i.e. paper 1 and paper 2.
- Candidates have to answer objective type questions. (MCQ).
- The total number of questions is 150 in the question paper.
- One mark is credited from one correct answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking system in ATET.
- In paper I, 30 questions are asked from each topic as mentioned above.
- For upper Primary the subject Mathematics and Social Science will have 60 marks whereas there will be 90 marks from remaining three topics.
Eligibility Criteria for ATET 2022
Only that candidate can apply Assam Tet 2022 who full fills the eligibility criteria given by the Assam government. Any candidate apply Assam TET Without fulfilling the required eligibility There application will be cancelled as well as a legal action may take for such conduct. So it is important to know the eligibility Criteria very carefully before applying Assam teacher eligibility test 2022.
- Candidate must be Citizen of India to apply Assam Tet.
- The age limit is between 18 years to 38 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates.
- For Lower Primary candidates must have passed HS with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate along with DELED degree with at least 50% marks.
- And for Upper Primary applicants must have 50% in BA, Bsc or equivalent degree with 50% marks along with B.Ed of Deled degree from any recognized board.
- Candidate without any professional degree i.e. DELED OR B.Ed are not eligible to apply ATET.
How to apply As 2022 online
Applicants can apply Assam teacher eligibility test (ATET) simply by visiting the official website of SSA. Read the following instruction carefully to apply ATET successfully. The steps to fillip application form are mentioned below-
step.1 visit the official website Sarva shiksha Abhiyan i.e. ssa.assam.gov.in.
Step.2 On the home page of the website you will find the link registration open it.
Step.3 Now start to fill the registration form carefully and click the submit tab then you will get the registration number and password note it.
Step.4 Then loginyour account by entering your login and password.
Step.5 Now fill all the details like personal details, educational qualifications marks etc.
Step.6 After that upload your passport size photograph and signature .
Step.7. and pay the required application fees.
Step.8. After completion of application form takes a print out of application form for future reference.
|Assam TET Admit Card 2022||Click here|
|SSU Home||Click here|